Invoking salutations and blessings upon the Last and Final Messenger is enjoined upon Muslims!
Treasure Hunt :)
- Follow Saluting Prophet Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلّم on WordPress.com
Meaningful Quote!“The Sunnah is like the Ark of Noah. Whoever embarks on it reaches salvation and whoever refuses, is drowned”. Imam Malik
Share and Spread the love for our Nabi Kareem!
Find Pearls Here!
- * Colourful Snapshots from the Seerah's Album
- 200 Hadeeth
- Advice of the Prophet
- Anecdotes from Seerah
- Answering the enemies of Truth!
- Biography of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Books on Makkah and Madinah
- Celebrating Islamic Occasions
- Children and the Prophet
- Christmas Facts and Fiction
- Companions of the Prophet
- Conditions of a Sahih Hadith
- Dates and the Prophet
- Dhul Hijjah
- Eid in the House of the Messenger of Allah
- Encounter between Abu Sufyan and Heraclius
- Evil Eye and the Hadeeth
- Final Address
- Friday Hadith
- Friday Sermons
- Gems from the lips of Muhammad (sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam) (Some Speeches)
- Hadeeth with images
- Hadith History
- Hadith Narrators
- Hadith Presentations
- Hadith Qudsi and Hadith Nabawi and the Qur'an
- Hadith Rejecters
- Historical Mosques
- Historical Places
- History of the Sacred Chamber (where the Prophet (sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam) is buried)
- In the Court of Najashi (Negus)
- In the light of the Seerah
- Inheritance of the Prophet
- Introduction by Blog Administrator
- Israa and Me'raaj
- Letters and Deputations
- Loving the Prophet Sal-lal-lahu-alaii-wa-sallam
- Mocking the Prophet and Muslim Response
- Naat (Urdu)
- Not a man of violence!
- Our Prophet in other Scriptures
- Personality Development
- Personality of the Prophet (sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam)
- Prophet and His Care for the people with special needs
- Prophet Musa
- Prophet's Apartments
- Prophet's Concern for the Elderly
- Prophet's Family
- Prophet's Kindness to Animals
- Prophet's Lineage
- Prophet's Love for His Ummah
- Prophet's Marriages
- Prophet's Mosque
- Prophet's Prayers (Du'aa)
- Prophet's Role and Responsibilities of his followers
- Prophetic Medicine
- Prophets and Books
- Qaseedah Burdah
- Question and Answer on Prophet Muhammad (Sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam)
- QUIZ on Prophet Muhammad
- Ramadhaan and our Prophet
- Ramadhaan Resources
- Rights of the Prophet (Sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam)
- Role Model
- Salatul Istikhaarah
- Saluting the Glorious
- Sayyidul Istighfar
- Scientifically Speaking
- Sending Salawat on Fridays
- Sending Salawat on the Prophet (sal-lallahu-alaihi-wa-sallam)
- Sense of Humour
- Some Aspects of His Greatness
- Some Less Known Prophets of Allah
- Spelling his name
- Status of the Prophet
- Stories of the Prophets
- Sunnah and Bid'ah
- Sunnah and Hadith
- Sunnah and Health Awareness
- Talking of Madinah
- Talking of Masjid-un-Nabwi
- The Champion of Woman's Liberation
- The Greatness of the Greatest
- The Prophet and World Peace
- The Qur'an on the Prophet (Sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam)
- Treaty of Hudaybiyyah: Allah's Wisdom and the Lessons for Muslims
- Virtues of Tahleel Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
- Visiting Masjid Nabawi
- Website Review
- What is Seerah? Why is it important?
- What is Sunnah? What is its importance?
- What the Prophet Particularly Read or Emphasised
- What the World owes to Muhammad (sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam)
- Wise Sayings
- You Must
Category Archives: Hadeeth with images
Originally posted on YasSarNalQuR'aN:
The method adopted by our glorious Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam to motivate his followers into doing good deeds is simply great. When I received this hadeeth in my mobile phone, I immediately fell in love with it.…
We need to love this man more than anybody else in this world!
An excellent du’aa for seeking and gaining beneficial knowledge. Useful for everyone, especially the student community.
How our Prophet, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, used to break his fast?
This du’aa is very much necessary in an age of confusion!
It is highly recommended that we learn those du’aas that are mentioned in the Qur’an and Sunnah. Sometimes, especially during occasions like Ramadhaan, some people quote some ‘du’aas’ like: Ramadhaan 1, Du’a 1; Ramadhaan 2, Du’a 2…… such types of … Continue reading
How many of us do make du’aa like this?
Sincerity is something that comes from the heart and inspires a person to work hard to achieve the desired goal. How fortunate we would be if Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’a’a forgives us of our past sins and accepts our Ibadaah, … Continue reading
May Allah make us to be compassionate with the poor. Aameen.
Ramadhaan has come Alhamdulillah! I extend RAMADHAAN MUBARAK to all brothers and sisters.